Alexey Brodovitch (Purcell Kerry William): A comprehensive monograph on the legendary graphic designer''s life and work
Autor a popis:
Naskladnění sledujte pomocí funkce Hlídací pes.
A comprehensive monograph on the legendary graphic designer's life and work.
- Most comprehensive monograph in print on Alexey Brodovitch's life and work
- Highlights Brodovitch's major achievements as Art Director of Harper's Bazaar, his collaboration with Richard Avedon and André Kertész, and his role as educator to a young generation of photographers and designers
- Draws on interviews with a wide range of colleagues and collaborators
- Includes rare, previously unpublished material from archives and private collections around the world
- Reproduces in full the three photography books designed by Brodovitch, including the extremely rare Ballet, and three issues of Portfolio magazine, a much-heralded journal that is now a cult collectable